Fabulous Sale At bebe!

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There's a great sale going on at bebe.com! You can save up to 50% off select sale items you order online. As I was browsing through the pages today I came across a bunch of great deals.... I just had to share a few of my favorite finds.
First up... The "Claudie Dress," it's a sure bet for holiday parties... and it's a steal for $60.49. Then there's the jumpsuit. It reminds me of something i've seen my mom in on pictures from her highschool days. This retro piece is $65.99. Last but not least... you'll be sure to get all the fringe benefits when you wear the platform sandal below. Wear what will certainly be the hottest shoes where ever you go for $71.49. If you like these items too.... click on the images for more info.






0 comments:

Copyright Fun, Fly, & Fabulous Inc. 2008

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP