Get Low!

>> Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Everyone who knows me, knows I love shoes. And those who know that.... know I'm a high heel type of chick. However, lately I've noticed flats are starting to have sex appeal. Everytime I look up... I'm trying on something flat! Although I have yet to venture down off the heels I'm usually standing on, I know the day soon will come for me to make the journey.... so i'm thinking why not make it in these cuties!


Ninewest- Zapit
$79.00


Sigerson Morrison- Belle
$265.00

You can find these at Piperlime



Some of my other fav's are....


Gap- Braided cork sandals
Sale $6.99


Gap- Lace-up slides
$29.50

you can find thse at Gap.com


How "Fun, Fly & Fab" are these? Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Copyright Fun, Fly, & Fabulous Inc. 2008

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP